Track outcomes, not outputs
With filter-based or chlorine-based water purifiers, as little as 5% distributed in acute emergencies are used correctly. PotaVida’s purifiers, with their automated usage data collection, increase this number to 60% or more. This is revolutionary, both because of the dramatically improved outcomes, and because having reliable usage data completely changes the game in deployment, training, and program management.
Let Us Help You
- Implement an effective household safe water solution
- Close feedback loops with real-time usage data
- Achieve behavior change and health outcomes in users
- Dramatically improve aid program cost effectiveness
- Win over donors with compelling data-driven reports